- 3 Coconut and Crispy Rice Nutri-Brex biscuits, crushed
- 140g full fat natural yoghurt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 40g oat, buckwheat or sorghum flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Handful of blueberries
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- Maple syrup, desiccated coconut and yoghurt to serve
Yields 4-6 pancakes
We made this with,
Nutri-Brex Coconut & Crispy Rice
- Mix the crushed Nutri-Brex with the yoghurt and eggs in a small jug, then blend with a hand held blender. Add the flour and baking soda and blend again.
- Stir half of the blueberries into the batter.
- Warm the coconut oil in a pan, and then spoon in 1-2 tbs of batter into the pan to form a pancake. Pending the size of your pan it’s a good idea to cook only 2-3 at a time or they are difficult to flip. Cook until the underside is browned, then flip until cooked through.
- Serve with yoghurt desiccated coconut, extra blueberries and a drizzle of maple syrup.